If you had a magic button that would do anything you want when you pushed it, what would you make it do?
My immediate thought was "Make me invisible". I tried to think of something more umm clever, but kept coming back to the invisibility thing. A kind of cloak like Harry Potter had would be good, or even, as Mrs Frugal suggested, just a button to push.
Yes I'll be Mrs Pink-Whistle! Does anyone else remember this? A quick google found this book cover. I don't think I would have realised how odd the book title was when I was a nipper!
Being able to disappear would help me disappear when...
- Elf wants his bum wiping
- He shouts out "I don't like the shape of my bedroom" at 3.15 am (I didn't make that up honestly)
- He wants me to push him on the swings (I know that sounds SO mean but I hate swings!)
- He wants something else to eat while I'm reading blogs and writing this post - oh that's now!
- The doorbell goes and I have to pay the window cleaner and I haven't got any money for the third week in a row
- My 89 year old next door neighbour is outside and wants to keep me chatting for the next hour when I have ten minutes to get the washing out before trampolining starts (Oh I am SO mean).
If you read this, you are tagged too!